RAX (Radial, Extended Inner Race)
ID: .375 to 1.25 in.
OD: 1.125 to 2.5 in.
Attributes: Similar to standard radial bearing, except that the inner race
is extended with set screws for locking to the shaft.
- Inch dimensional bearings
- Full complement of balls for maximum bearing capacity
- Case carburized raceways for high wear resistance
- Cylindrical OD for mounting in straight-bored housings
- Grease packed
- Various platings available for protection against corrosion
- Can be ordered open, shielded or sealed